God is a woman?

 Hello Miss and classmates!

It is difficult for me to talk about religion or any specific religion because I have never been part of one (I hope 8 years in an evangelical school will help me now hahahaha). Cccording to me the Abrahamic religions (and the most "important" ones) are the most distant from God because their only objective has been to limit people's freedom and impoverish them. However, there are many other (non-Abrahamic) religions that have been able to maintain a healthy balance between spirituality and the earthly, such as those coming mainly from Asian cultures.



I think that when I was a child I participated in different religious ceremonies and the truth is that I felt alien to it, I was never interested or called attention to that spiritual dependence so I was determined atheist by default hahaha.  Besides, I always felt that in the name of God I had to limit my life or that of others, because that is what religions do, they impose their ideology on you and even take over the legislation, as it happens in Chile.
I have never known any religion that really calls my attention, although I feel very well like this, however, I consider KARMA very much because we live in an energetic space. 



What do you think, could God be a woman? Or are religions sufficiently sexist?


Comentarios

  1. wow, what an interesting opinion about religion you have!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Victor! what a complicated question is the truth, I believe that God cannot limit himself to being just a man or a woman, if existed.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi victor, very nice post. Your question about whether god can be a woman really caugth my attention

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi Victor! What you think reminded me that one day a woman on the street told me that in her church they talked about a mother god and a father god.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Politics...

Education 📚

Chilean healthcare system