Education 📚

 Hi Miss and classmates!!!

education itself is a privilege, but private schools do not offer a higher quality of education on the contrary, the vast majority of politicians in Chile come from private schools and are not quality workers hahahaha


I feel that these types of schools just sell one more service (just like any other school), but at a higher price because it is really the teachers who are in charge of delivering quality. In public schools teachers are not seen as "one more" so they are in charge of delivering good education, values and vocation. I say this from my own experience, I have friends who were educated in private schools and they say that they only treat them like machines, zero sensitivity, no values, with the exception of religious schools that are finally companies with cute names. 


I must also recognize that there are people coming from private schools with very good values, but generally these types of schools educate you with different purposes, which is fine, but -according to me- is what has mentally damaged their students, imposing their own way of seeing life. Often repressing their own emotions or feelings. But education in general should provide quality for all, regardless of whether it is private or not. I don't know, what do you think?

Regards!

Comentarios

  1. I never thought of it that way, I think you may be right, my school taught me lessons for life that I don't think a private school would have taught me.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I very much agree with you, I like your opinion!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Víctor, how interesting, I have not had friends from private schools and I had no idea about those things

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I support what you say, I feel that many schools indoctrinate and implant idead in their students in order to fulfill their values and maintain the appearance that it reflects towards the outside

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, i agree with you, i think that the private school has privilege but in the economic vision, because in the sentimental part it is very close and indifferent

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello, I think the same as you, education should be of quality for all, not a market.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. In public schools there is, sometimes, a greater commitment of teachers to students, they motivate them to follow the path that they feel is the right one and there is more tact, I cannot imagine a school of the most prestigious, but i think they must be doing something bad if there come characters like those in politics.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Politics...

Chilean healthcare system