Pandemic mode

Here you have 6 questions for you:

  • when will the pandemic end? 馃啌
  • Is the covid-19 vaccine reliable? 馃
  • Is vaccination the end of the covid-19 pandemic? ∞
  • what are you doing during the pandemic? 馃捇
  • what will you do during the pandemic? 馃憖
  • will you go on vacation in pandemic? 馃寠                                       


☣if you want, you can give me your perception of the pandemic...☣



When I thought about a pandemic, I always imagined something similar to the bubonic plague. 



 


The covid-19 pandemic has totally changed our lifestyle. In these months, I´m going to dedicate to take care of my family and save money for vacations. 


So, for my vacations I´ll travel to a place far away from cities and people for example i would like visit Atacama Desert or The Antarctic also,   I´ll try to take care of myself so, I don't get infected with covid during my vacations. Then, I´m going to get tattooed and pierced.


I think the covid-19 pandemic will be over in a long time because the coronavirus is everywhere, maybe 2022 or 2023. Let's remember that vaccinated people will be infected too and the vaccinated people will say: "ok, I'm vaccinated, so I will go to the mall, party, festival, etc. without a mask" but they still put their life at risk. I don't know... what do you think?... we are free or not? 


While this pandemic has given us time to take care of ourselves, we must also take care of others. Stay home and wear your mask please.





Comentarios

  1. I also imagined it as the bubonic plague I Guess times change and we change the shapes of the masks,
    what we have left now is to only take care of ourselves and wear masks as you say

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Victor, you are right the pandemic has been difficult, I hope it all passes soon so I can see you my friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. All I want is for the pandemic to end soon

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Politics...

Education 馃摎

Chilean healthcare system