the last blog :(

Hi miss and classmates! hope you are well! finally this is our last blog :( but see you next semester hahahaha maybe....

I'm going to be quite honest, I really enjoyed the blogs because I felt like we got to know each other better (because the pandemic still exists) and I feel that it was an activity that "brought us closer", even though it was virtual.

I think the blogs have helped me a lot to improve my English, particularly to write it and interact because I haven't practiced for a long time, besides I like English hahaha. 

One of the great advantages of blogs is that it can be done in about two days, so we can think about what to talk about.

mmm... I don't think I have any suggestions because I had too much fun writing the blogs hahaha but I think maybe in the previous course it should be incorporated because it is a very good complement.In my case I was able to strengthen my writing and reading

If this is the last blog, hope you and your family are well. bye bye people! I will read you next semester hahaha




Comentarios

  1. I feel like you :( I really enjoyed write the blogs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It was a great way to get to know each other better, greetings victor!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It was definitely a fun way to learn English, regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it's fun to write on the blogs ha ha. I hope to see yours in the next semester

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also like English, but not so much when I have to write, how good that you have enjoyed writing the blogs so much :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Politics...

Education 📚

Chilean healthcare system