TV Shows

AMERICAN HORROR STORY

Good afternoon classmates! today I am going to tell you about my favorite TV series... American Horror Story

One of my favorite hobbies since I was ten years old has been watching American TV series, I remember I always visited the cuevana website (xd) and my computer would be full of viruses hahahahaha I remember I was watching Fox and they gave a preview of the new TV series called American Horror Story and it was going to be a hit. I must admit that the preview scared me a little hahaha and the day of the premiere I didn't watch it XD. so I started looking for it on the internet and found https://cuevana3.io/. I think it was my downfall hahaha



I could recommend other series, but I think the best is AHS because it has several seasons, but each of them is independent of the others and the main theme is horror, but more psychological and graphically we can see a lot of horror, blood and atrocities. It also rescues culture from different parts of the world and past eras, which are quite enriching. In fact, one of the ones I liked the most because it mixes different points of view of the story is Coven, interacting with witches, voodoo, slaves and demons.







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Politics...

Education 📚

Chilean healthcare system