I have always liked to listen to music and I also believe that headphones have been the best technological invention. when i was a child my grandparents gift me a headphones white that i liked because it were big and comfortabled.

I think that headphones are very easy to use because you have to connect it to a music player like smartphone, tablet, computer, mp3 player and other mobile device (that can play music, podcast or radio). Currently i use headphone everyday, when i have a class, a phone call or listening to music. In the pandemic people use more this tecnological pice because the advance that have is impressionable, now you can find wireless headphones and every colors. 



i like headphones because give me more privacity at the time of listen to music or when i am on a phone call. My life without headphones will be bored and very diferent in fact i cant imagine walking in the street and listening to music in a speaker,  its no my style. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Politics...

Education 📚

Chilean healthcare system