[LS] Ladera Sur


Hello english classmates, I will talk you about one of my favorite websites so far....

Since I have access to the internet I have always tried to research about many things, in fact the first platform I used was "Mi primera encarta" hahaha but now my favorite website is Ladera Sur, although it does not help me much for my university assignments, I use it a lot to guide me in them because it has a lot of information related to the nature of Chile.  also there are publications from scientific sources. 


On the Ladera Sur website you can find more than seven categories, my favorites are: Destinations, Photography and Articles  

Another feature of  laderasur.com  is that it allows you to publish your own events (related to the content of the web page), I think it is quite good because it allows a greater dissemination of knowledge and attracts many people with the same interests. 

You can also follow us through different platforms such as instagram, youtube, facebook or simply subscribe to receive information by email. I actually use the website quite a lot, but for reading and entertainment.  In general it is a very good website for those who study forestry engineering because there are very curious data regarding forests, plus travel tips hehehe next I leave you the link 



Comentarios

  1. HI Victor, i imagine the importance of the collect photos and information of the chile nature.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow I have never seen it, it looks very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Victor, what a great site. I like it very much and visit it often. In Ladera Sur they share the sites to see the winning documentaries of "Santiago Wild" this is a Latin American Wildlife and Environmental Film Festival. I recommend it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi victor, the website has very nice pictures and interesting information.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This website is very goooood, I visit it a lot!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Politics...

Education 📚

Chilean healthcare system