[CYDA] "Crecimiento Y Desarrollo de Árboles"

Hello fellow English learners! I am going to tell you about a very interesting course (according to me hahaha).

This fifth semester has been quite complicated, but I have enjoyed it a lot because I have learned many interesting and funny things. There is a very entertaining and amazing class, taught by Miss Karen Peña Rojas, the name of the class is "Growth and Development of Trees" where we learn mico and macroscopically how trees grow, their cellular structures and characteristics. 

During this semester we learned about the different types of plant reproduction, the one I liked the most was plant micropropagation or in vitro cultivation.


The truth is that during the classes I pay a lot of attention and I try to take notes and then study and sometimes do a little research about the contents.  

Especially when they mentioned about in vitro culture, I was very interested so I researched about some experiments, I even joined Facebook groups hahahaha where they comment a lot about their experiences with this type of plant propagation (micropropagation), my only problem is that it is too expensive, so I hope that in the faculty they make some practical course about in vitro culture. 

Regards!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Politics...

Education 📚

Chilean healthcare system