MY FAVORITE PHOTO 馃摳

Hello everyone! now I'm going to show you a picture that I like very much and that is in many places 

Ufff... this picture was taken a long time ago and the truth is that it was lost for many years. I remember it was on October 21, 2005 when I lived in Curic贸, I was in a very nice school and I was the tallest in the class hahahahaha. 


That day we had to wear a costume because we went to a "march for the children" and I dressed up as a clown 馃ぁhahahaha in the picture is also the teacher Karla. I don't really remember who took the picture, but I think it was another teacher.

I liked very much to participate in that school because it was very funny, once I was Santa Claus馃巺 hahaha so the photo brings back very good memories.




at that time I was five years old and nine months old, I was a baby馃懚 hahaha

Comentarios

  1. Hi victor, nice picture reminds me of my childhood

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How cute, reminds me of my younger brother

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Victor, what a great tenderness, you look beautiful. How nice it was for a good cause to have to dress up.
    The truth is I love costumes

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what tender you looked dressed as a clown

    ResponderEliminar

  5. uff what memories, I really liked dressing up at school, once I was a parrot haha, greetings

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Politics...

Education 馃摎

Chilean healthcare system