Politics...

Hello classmates... political system... I don't believe much in the Chilean political system, but well hahahahaha



The political system from my point of view has been quite exclusive, indeed, I dare say that since the dictatorship it has not changed much. It continues to work for the country's elite.
to be honest, i still believe the same since a some years ago, but i also feel that the very fact of living is doing politics because we are all totally different, we think differently and live different lifestyles. so we do politics day by day.

In Chile I believe that the right to vote has been damaged mainly by the lack of confidence in those who have governed since we returned to democracy, most of them have been involved in corruption issues, abandonment of their positions, among others, so I wonder, will it be possible to trust again in new political representatives? From my point of view, no, but I also consider that it is extremely important to assert the right, if you do not trust the candidates, let's assert that thought through the only tool that we have been given. However, not many of us see politics in the same way or do not give it the same importance because in Chile there is no quality education or civic education that prepares us to understand how the political system really works, such as representative democracy.

And that classmates, despite not agreeing I think it is important to assert ourselves and I have a question, do you know about direct democracy? what do you think about it? thank you very much!




Comentarios

  1. Your opinion on this issue is incredible, I strongly agree!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Like you, I believe that politics has been affected by politicians who have not fulfilled their occupations and promises, as well as having been participants in various incidents which stained politics at the national level.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. it is increasingly difficult to trust those who claim to protect us

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Education 📚

Chilean healthcare system